Graphite Design introduces the latest in the Tour AD premium line of golf shafts, the Graphite Design Tour AD VR – designed to “Vanquish all Rivals”. Designed and manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters, the new Tour AD VR wood shafts are dark blue with white and silver accents and are finished with a matte clear coat.
The Tour AD VR, like the other premium Tour AD wood shafts, utilizes premium, aerospace quality 50t carbon-fiber materials and it has a slightly higher balance point than the other current Tour AD wood shaft profiles. The Tour AD VR shaft also utilizes FTT -Fast Taper Technology, which incorporates a faster taper rate from the grip to the lower mid-section of the shaft, providing the overall feeling of greater club head control at impact and an increase in club head speed.
The Tour AD VR shaft profile is firm to stiff starting at the handle, medium/firm in the center section and has a firm tip to promote a mid/high launch angle and low ball spin rates. The Tour AD VR also utilizes TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology in the tip section of the shaft for additional shaft stability, exceptional feel and precise ball control.
Features & Technology:
- FTT – Fast Taper Technology for greater club head control
- TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology for increased stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel.
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
- Available in 40g R2, R1 and S flex, 50g R2, R1, S and X flex, 60g SR, S and X flex, 70g S and X flex and 80g S and X flex